Welcome to the TCIS Library!
The Library serves as the information hub of the school. It complements the school’s curriculum and instills the skills of information literacy to enable students to be effective communicators, independent life-long learners, collaborative workers, and responsible global participants. Information Research Skills are taught and students apply these skills in retrieving ideas and information from a variety of sources and technologies. The Library holds more than 40,000 titles of print and nonprint resources and subscribes to World Book Online database. It is also staffed with One Teacher-Librarian, for Upper and Lower School, an Assistant Librarian and a Library Assistant.
CHECKING YOUR LIBRARY ACCOUNTS
Due Dates, Overdue Books, Lost Books? How will you know?
Here is the step-by-step instruction on how to access your library accounts from home:
- Go to http://library.tcis.ac.th;
- Click Thai-Chinese International School under Other Collections;
- On the top right side of the page, click the Login button;
- Enter your username and password. Typically the username is your PIN (personal ID number) and your password is your nickname;
- Once logged in, click on My Info tab to check your account;
- If you are not able to access your account, please email the Library Staff at email@example.com;
- The Library Staff shall reset your account settings and will send you email once changes have been made.