TCIS Teaching and Administrative Vacancies for the School Year 2017 - 2018.
Updated August 15, 2017
Vacancies (Open until Filled)
Annually, TCIS has between 15 and 25 Teacher positions open for USA and Canadian Teachers at the PK through Grade 12 levels. If you do not have citizenship and a teaching license in one of these two countries, please do not apply. For these annual openings we will have over 300 applications. It is impossible to open multiple files from this number of candidates and really study each individual Teacher’s credentials. So please follow our instructions below about how to submit your application.
To be an eligible candidate, you must first submit one single PDF document to our offices before completing our more extensive electronic application. It must include:
- A one page BIO that includes a current professional digital photo, current residential address and phone/cell phone, overseas (home country) address and phone/cell phone, SKYPE name, and email address. Your Bio and resume must have a USA/Canadian Resident address stated even if you are currently living and/or working outside of the these two countries.
- A professional resume / CV of no more than 2 pages with a local address as well as an overseas address (if you are currently teaching overseas). See #1 for clarification.
- A scanned copy of your USA/Canadian Teaching License for Lower School, Middle School or Upper School (or the date at which you will have your actual teaching license). An ESL license without one of the aforementioned is not acceptable.
- Three names/emails/SKYPE names/cells of administrative references (one from each of the last three jobs)
- Up to three scanned current school administrative references.
If this PDF file is not received as we request, your application and/or interview will not be considered.
NOTE: If you are applying for a Chinese Language Teaching position, we accept licensed Teachers (Chinese Language classes only) from Mainland China and Taiwan but only those with high TOFEL scores and great references. Please follow all the steps listed above (1-5) for a Chinese Teaching position. # 1 would be addresses here and overseas. # 3 is a scanned copy of your Chinese/Taiwanese Teaching License.
NOTE: If you are applying for a Thai Language Teaching position, we accept licensed Teachers from Thailand, the USA and Canada (Thai Language classes only) but only those with high TOFEL scores and great references. Please follow all the steps listed above (1-5) for a Thai teaching position. # 1 would be addresses here and overseas. # 3 is a scanned copy of your Thailand Teaching License.
Once you have been screened and asked to proceed, only then will you move to the interview stage of the process.
Thank you for considering TCIS. If you have questions, please contact us.
Dr. John McGrath, Head of School
Thai-Chinese International School
101/177 Moo 7 Soi Mooban Bangpleenives
Prasertsin Road, Bangplee Yai
Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org